Are you organised, efficient and most of all, do you love basketball?
Are you looking for some work experience to add to your resume, or do you want to be more involved with Surrey Scorchers?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then we want to hear from you!
Surrey Scorchers are looking to get even bigger and better this year, but to do that, we’re looking for some volunteers to help!
We are recruiting for two roles:
- Manage teams’ weekly timetable
- Update coaches and players on weekly plan and any changes
- Confirm all bookings of venues and transport
- Send reminders of upcoming events
- Book officials for BBL & Academy weekly practice/games
- Set up of video room for analysis
- Manage and record all outgoing kit and equipment
- Work with other SSP departments on needs from the team
Pre-game League Manager
- Main contact for all teams and league business
- Meet with Director of Basketball weekly
- Confirm and book officials for league
- Responsible for paying officials
- Manage and share league results and tables
- Manage game day and make sure all runs to schedule
If you are interested in either of these roles, please email your CV and cover letter to the Franchise Manager, Eliot Caton at email@example.com.